With the right cloud strategy, you pave the way for new solutions and create far-reaching benefits for your company. We support you in this process and ensure that your cloud strategy leads to success.
Securely into the cloud
Technology is swiftly changing, constantly placing new demands on IT. Some of these can be met with cloud solutions – the step into the cloud being a profitable factor for the future. Companies must ask themselves many questions when going from on-premise IT to cloud-based IT. The topic “cloud” is extremely complex and answering these questions often presents new challenges. A targeted cloud strategy consists of three elements: cloud architecture, cloud sourcing, and cloud transformation. These three strategic components cover the questions:
- “How is my cloud-based IT put together?”
- “Where do I get the technologies from?”
- “How do I realize this transformation technologically / organizationally?”
As competent partners, our consultants assist you in developing all elements of your cloud strategy. Together with you, we work out the cloud architecture appropriate for you: stable, secure, scalable. We question whether private, public or hybrid cloud is the right way to go and define how IT resources can best be delivered in the form of applications (SaaS), platforms (PaaS) and infrastructures (IaaS) as a cloud service. We also support you in making your cloud-sourcing decisions, from the procurement process to the evaluation of offers to the optimal drafting of the contract. At the same time, we carry out the transformation process. We analyze how change can be established in your organizational structure – technologically and humanely.
With our many years of experience as a consulting company, we support you on your way to cloud-based IT.
- Analysis and evaluation of the IT landscape and presentation of various cloud-based options
- Tailored cloud strategy to fit the needs of your IT organization
- Ensuring high-quality service delivery through optimized IT services and the right provider mix
- Support in building a future-oriented IT organization tailored to your processes and the challenges of the market
- Optimal use of IT opportunities and support in assessing risks
- Development of a stable, secure and scalable IT architecture without capital tie-up
- Increase in speed through location-independent and time-independent data availability